COVID-19 LIABILITY RELEASE FORM
1. We are taking additional health and safety precautions during COVID-19 (Corona Virus) epidemics time. The following measures include (but are not limited to):
a) Treatments by appointments only as we do not have an “open-door” policy.
b) You will be requested to wear a face surgical mask while in our salon and throughout your treatment (if possible).
c) Only the client having the treatment is allowed into the salon (except in case of disability/chaperone).
2. I understand that this business will not be held liable for exposure to the virus caused by misinformation on this form provided by each client.
3. I decided to receive services on my free will and will not hold this business liable if I contract COVID-19.
4. I confirm I have provided accurate information in this form and understand that the service provider reserves the right to deny service to any client if she/he may pose a risk to the technician or other clients.
5. By clicking below I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing COVID-19 LIABILITY RELEASE FORM and understand its contents; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this COVID-19 LIABILITY RELEASE FORM as my own free act and deed with the full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
We kindly request 24hrs notice for any cancellations or rescheduling prior to your appointment, however if you feel unwell on the day of your appointment, please give us a call/email and we will reschedule it. Booking fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. In case of missed (no show) appointment, or cancelling in less than 24 hours prior your appointment for the reason not related to illness, a fee may be applied which is 100% cost of the treatment. Arriving more than 10 minutes late will result in appointment being classed as missed. You have to be a minimum of 18 years old to receive any of our treatments. In the rare event when your therapist is not available to carry out your appointment, through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer your booking to an alternative therapist, if available. In the unusual instance where we may need to cancel your booking, we will endeavour to contact you by telephone and/or email/text message and we will refund your booking fee.
Please note no eye makeup can be worn at your eyelash extensions appointment. Eyelashes has to be clean. If you'll arrive for your eyelash appointment with dirty lashes, you will be charged £8 for a cleaning service, which takes usually 20 min. This time will be deducted from the lashing time. Arriving to your appointment late will result in cutting time of your treatment. Arriving more than 10 minutes late may result in appointment being classed as missed. Lashes require proper maintaining & regular infills. An infill appointment is required up to 3 weeks. An infill appointment after more than 3 weeks or if there is less than 50% of the applied lashes remaining, you will be charged for a full set. It is not recommended to drink coffee or energy drinks before your eyelash extensions. Due to our insurance policy, children, family members, friends or pets are not permitted in a treatment room during the appointment. Due to high quality of products, we will not infill other technicians eyelash extensions work. A removal and fresh set will be required in this instance.
Microblading and Permanent Make-up:
It is essential to not drink any coffee or energy drinks on a day of the procedure as well as not taking any painkillers, Aspirin etc. The treatment cannot be carried out in case of cold or flu.
Skin & Lip Fillers:
Contraindications & Restrictions
- pregnancy & breast-feeding
- severe somatic symptom disorders
- acute conditions of chronic diseases
- local inflammation
- dermatological diseases in the injection area
- problems with the functioning of the immune system
- tendency to have an allergic reactions
- the likelihood of scar formation
- presence of permanent fillers in the corrected zones (silicone, bio polymers)
- recent usage of laser or chemical peeling
We accept all major credit/debit cards and cash.
We would like to ask to provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to change or cancel your appointment. Any cancelation or rescheduling of free of charge top-up (permanent make-up. microblading, medical micropigmentation) less than 24hrs prior your appointment will be no longer honoured. You can still book another top-up appointment at additional cost of £50 for microblading, £70 for permanent make-up and 30% of the medical micropigmentation cost.
If you have any allergies please inform us at the time of booking. Please note that clients who are booking microblading, permanent make-up, LVL, brow lamination, HD Brows, tint, medical micropigmentation treatment will be asked to attend the salon for a patch test at least 24 hours before their first appointment. It is essential and without it these treatments cannot be carried out. Failure to attend for a patch test may result in cancellation of your appointment and being charge 100% cost of the treatment.
When booking online / over the phone / in the salon, you will be charged a small booking fee. This fee is deducted from the appointment cost.
Julia Clark Beauty Centre Ltd endeavours to treat all our clients appropriately and fairly. If however you are unhappy with a treatment or service, you are entitled to lodge a complaint. Please contact us within 72hrs for lashes, 7 days for nails and after 4 weeks for microblading/permanent make-up/medical micropigmentation, 2 weeks for dermal fillers, from your last appointment to discuss your concerns.
Julia Clark Beauty Centre Ltd
Copyright © 2022 Julia Clark Beauty Centre Ltd - all rights reserved
Permanent hair removal for men and women. Affordable prices for a single treatments and 0% finance for packages (no credit check). Free consultation.